This weekend didn’t go as expected. Travelling back to back I ended up getting sick. With festive next week this soreness will vanish. Yeah! It’s Pongal holidays for a week and I gotta practice Rangolis. Family time!
For now , I have this wonderful post which I enjoyed drafting.
What is the Mystery Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
An award fueling the soul!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog – THANKS CRUSHED CARAMEL
- Answer the questions from the blogger who nominated you
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three things about me
- I love coffee and black. Not black coffee !
- Dropping a book has never been easy for me. I regret leaving a book half-read. But with movies I do.
- While writing, I start with one cue but end up with something drastically different from that.
Questions from Crushed Caramel
1. I AM FROM LIVERPOOL WHERE THE BEATLES GREW UP – DO YOU HAVE A FAVOURITE BEATLES TRACK?
BEATLES! Who won’t have one ? I have not one but two. A DAY IN THE LIFE and YESTERDAY. Many covers and remastered versions come into existence nowadays. But the original stands out always.
Love was such an easy game to play
Now I need a place to hide away
Oh, I believe in yesterday
2.WERE THERE ANY TEACHERS AT YOUR SCHOOL WHO REALLY INSPIRED YOU AND MADE YOU WANT TO DO WELL?
When I was pursuing my bachelor degree, I always had him encouraging me in every little step I leaped forward. Inspiring and Optimistic , never did I see someone as sweet as Jeson Williams. All I wish him is good life and health. Never should that smile on his face fade. Thanks for being there!
3.DID YOU EVER GET IN TROUBLE AT SCHOOL? WHAT FOR?
Yeah! I back talked a teacher,disobeying orders and she went nuts. Out of nowhere I started laughing and thank goodness it didn’t lead to my detention. Other than that, I am a good girl. You got to believe that!
4.HAVE YOU EVER BEEN A VICTIM OF BULLYING? EITHER AS A CHILD OR AS AN ADULT?
No. Thank goodness that I was not. I have seen one of my friends getting bullied and with all our might we helped him to recover from that. It feels like hell, he would say. Don’t do that , not for fun!
5.IF SOMETHING KNOCKS YOUR CONFIDENCE HOW DO YOU BUILD YOURSELF BACK UP AGAIN? WHERE DO YOU GO OR WHO DO YOU TURN TO FOR ENCOURAGEMENT?
It happens often, doesn’t it? Things never go as expected, from people to objects betrayal happens. Even with myself. I sit alone and listen to everything my mind has. It’s quite simple. I need someone to listen but not with their expert advice! So it’s me for me. But sometimes there are instances where I can’t hold myself together. During the storms, I have my squad to boost me up. Blessed to have them!
My questions for my Nominees
- If you had three wishes, what would you wish for?
- Which movie you regretted watching? Why?
- If you were arrested with no explanations, what would your friends and family assume you had done ? (In a funnier sense)
- When you can’t sleep, what keeps you up all night?
- What’s the one favourite thing you own and why?